'Tis the season for cold everything; cold weather and the common cold. Try our Hot Toddy recipe that'll alleviate both. Ice cream to soothe the sore throat and whiskey to warm your insides before it's lights out. Look on the bright side, not everything has to be miserable when you're under the weather.
2 ounces of whiskey (our choice was Jack Daniels)
1 tablespoon honey
4 ounces water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 slice fresh lemon
1 scoop of Snoqualmie Ice Cream's Lemon Perfection
- Place the whisky in a large microwave safe mug.
- Add the honey.
- Pour the hot water into the mug over the spoon you used for the honey to get off the last little drops.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 1 minute or until it is piping hot, but not boiling.
- Add the lemon slice, top it off with a scoop of Lemon Perfection, and serve.