1 cup butter, melted
3 cups white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 pints of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Let ice cream sit out at room temperature for about 15 minutes (slightly softened)
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Once brownies are cooled, evenly spread the softened ice cream over top.
- Drizzle with fudge sauce (recipe below).
- Freeze immediately (minimum 3 hours).
⅔ cup heavy cream
⅓ cup corn syrup
⅓ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
6 oz chocolate chips
2 Tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine your heavy cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, cocoa, salt, and 3oz of your chocolate chips. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and stir in your remaining chocolate chips, butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.